Green and White Spirit Flag
- Green and White spirit flag banner
- Dowel, ¼-inch, 3 feet long
- Metallic silver curling ribbon - 4 feet long each, 4
- Green Ribbon, ½-inch green ribbon with silver edges - 2 feet long each, 2
- Silver jingle bells, 8 assorted small cowbells
- Hot glue
- Small cowbells
Cut 2 triangles off of the flag banner.
Hot glue 2 banner triangles onto dowel as shown.
Tie 3 pieces of ribbon onto the dowel at the top and 3 pieces in between the flags as shown.
Tie 2 pieces of curling ribbon at the top and 2 in the middle.
Tie bells and cowbells (about 4 at top and about 4 in center) onto ribbon about 1 to 3 inches from dowel to make it jingle when you shake it.