Groovy Foam Book Cover
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - White
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Medium Blue
- Foam Stickers - Flowers
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Crayola® Markers
- Text Book
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Open your book flat and measure the length and height. Cut a sheet of foam that's 6-inches longer and 2-inches taller than the book. For larger books, it may be necessary to glue foam pieces together to get the right size.
- Place the book open in the center of the foam sheet. Fold the top down and bottom up so the foam cover will be slightly larger than book, and glue. Fold the sides of the foam in to create slots for inserting the book covers.
- Cut a strip of white adhesive foam to fit along the spine of the book. Outline the strip using a marker. Add foam letters to spell desired subject or name. Remove the backing from the strip and adhere in place.
- Decorate the front of the book with stickers. Use markers to outline and add detail as desired.
Each book will be different to cover, depending on the size and shape. Measure carefully as you cover your books. Be very careful when covering books, especially text books, not to cause any permanent marks on the books.
Craft NotesAdult supervision is required at all times.
The scissors should be used with adult supervision, only.