Growing Scrapbook Layout
Use Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Colors to create rich, creamy color on all your paper craft projects.
Designed by Rita Barakat, courtesy of Design Memory Craft®.
- Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Colors, 2 Ct. - Gold/Silver
- Design Memory Craft® Art GRIP® Color Pencils, 6 Ct. - Neutral
- Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush - Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Punch Around the Page™ - Rings
- Ranger Tissue Tape
- Recollections™ Mini Round Gems
- American Crafts™ Alphabet
- 7gypsies® Stickers
- Sizzix Die Cut Machine
- Tim Holtz® Bigz® Die - Elegant Flourishes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Pack, Large - Tendrils
- Cardstock, 12"x12" - White
- Scrap Paper
- Photos, 4"x6" (2)
Place stencil on cardstock, and color in using Art GRIP® color pencils in various neutral shades.
Color the page using Gelatos Colors in gold. Use a wet paintbrush to blend the color. Continue to add more gold Gelatos while the page is wet for a more intense look. Use a heat tool if desired to dry page.
Using scrap paper and the Sizzix® die cut, cut out a scroll. Color the scroll with the gold Gelatos Colors and blend with a wet paintbrush.
When scroll is dry, add details to it using the Stamper's Big Brush in black.
Add both photos to the page wherever you'd like.
Using scrap paper, cut out two circles in the size of your choosing. Add tissue tape and stickers to the circles. Apply to page, overlapping the photos.
Use the border punch to punch out two strips. Color using the gold Gelatos and blend with a wet paintbrush. When dry, add to page, below photos.
Attach scroll to page.
Create title using American Crafts™ alphabet and attach to page.
Add gems to scroll stencil design.