Gumball Bank Costume
Designed by Cheryl Ball Courtesy of Duncan Enterprises
- Visor (blue or desired color)
- Sweatshirt (blue or desired color)
- CPE Felt: Shocking Pink
- CPE Felt: Yellow
- CPE Felt: Lavender
- CPE Felt: Tangerine
- CPE Felt: Neon Lime
- CPE Felt: Turquoise
- CPE Felt: Pirate
- CPE Felt: White
- CPE Felt: Red
- Tulip® Slick® Dimensional Paint: White
- Thick Designer Tacky Glue
- Paper Towels
- Glass, Cup or Container (with about a 2-inch wide mouth, for gumball template)
- Glass, Cup or Container (with about a 3 1/2-inch wide mouth, for gumball template)
- Dinner Plate (for gumball container template)
Use pencil to trace circle templates (glass, cup or container) onto desired colors of felt for a total of seven small and nine large circles. Cut out.
Layer two pieces of white felt together. Lay a dinner plate on top of felt and trace a half circle. Cut out both pieces.
Position white felt on front of sweatshirt, creating a circle. Apply glue around edge and a few dots in center of felt and press in place. Glue larger gumballs on white circle as shown.
Start flow of White dimensional paint on a paper towel, using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Add highlights of White at about 2 o'clock on each gumball. Let dry.
Glue smaller gumballs to visor as shown. Use pencil to draw 1 cent design on visor and fill in with White paint. Let dry.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer's instructions for all products used.