Hair Affaire Crystal Fringe
- Hair Affaire Ponytail Holder – Flower
- Bead Landing™ Chain, Large
- Bead Landing™ Chain with Rhinestones
- Bead Landing™ Jump Ring, Assorted
- Bead Landing™ Lobster Clasps – Hematite
- Bead Landing™ Pendants & Charms – Flower Pendant
- Bead Landing™ Pendants & Charms – Hematite Crystal Pendant
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutter
Step 1 Cut four strands of the large chain each in the following lengths: 10", 8", 6" and 3½".
Step 2 Cut four strands of chain with rhinestones, two at 10", one at 6" and one at 4½".
Step 3 Take left ends of 10", 8" and 6" large chains and connect with one large jump ring. Repeat on the right ends with a separate jump ring.
Step 4 Open one jump ring and insert one end of 3½" chain and band end of Hair Affaire band with flower, then insert open jump ring through right jump ring end of chains from Step 3. Close jump ring. Take another jump ring and connect the flower end of band and the opposite end of 3½" chain.
Step 5 Take one crystal pendant and insert an open jump ring through the hole directly opposite the pendant loop. Proceed to insert open jump ring to the left jump ring end of chains from Step 3. Close jump ring.
Step 6 Find the middle-most chain link of the first 10" rhinestone chain and connect to the left end of current chain sequence, then connect hanging chain ends with one medium jump ring. Repeat on the opposite end using the second 10" rhinestone chain. Connect one lobster clasp on one end of necklace.
Step 8 Insert one chain link ends of 6" and 4½" chain with rhinestones through one open jump ring, and finally, insert open jump ring through the jump ring connection of crystal pendant from Step 5.