Halloween "BOO" Banner
Spook your friends with this fun "BOO" banner!
Designed by Suezi Gurzi, courtesy of me & my BIG ideas®.
- Fall Holidays mambiKIT™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Fright Night Fence soft spoken™ Value Pack by me & my BIG ideas®
- Trick or Treat Owl soft spoken™ Value Pack by me & my BIG ideas®
- Cardstock: Black, Purple & Green
- Glitter: Black
- Crepe Paper Streamers: Orange & White
- Sewing Machine and White Thread
- Sizzix® Machine and 4" Square Scallop Die
- Paper Trimmer
Trim three pieces black cardstock 10” x 6”, notch each piece centered at 3 ¼” from bottom to create banner pieces.
Trim purple and green cardstocks along with hounds tooth paper 9” x 5”, notch bottom ends in the same way at 2 ¾” and adhere centered onto black.
Using square scallop die, cut three pieces using orange dot paper from kit. Add glue to edges and sprinkle on black glitter. When dry adhere centered onto each banner piece.
Download a spooky font to your computer and print out “BOO” or freehand lettering, enlarge to approximately 4”, print onto cardstock, apply spray adhesive and sprinkle with black glitter to cover entire surface.
Once dry adhere to orange squares using foam squares. Add soft spoken chipboard embellishments as shown to each banner piece.
Trim three each 4’ orange and white streamers, stack atop each other alternating colors and stitch down center.
Make small cuts (approximately 1/8”) up to stitching on both sides being careful not to cut into stitching then ruffle all cut ends to create festooning.
Adhere top edge of banner pieces to festooning to create “BOO” banner.