Halloween Candy Jar by K&Company™
Create this seasonal candy jar with K&Company™ Layered Accents for the perfect addition to your Halloween décor.
Designed by Kathy Fesmire, courtesy of EK Success®
- K&Company™ Layered Accents – Spooktacular Candy and Characters, KP Halloween, Spooktacular Words and Pumpkins, and Ghostly Greetings
- Sticko® Stickers – Black Block Alpha
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Curvy Cutter Circle Template
- EK Success® Curvy Cutter Cutting Tool
- EK Success® Edger Punch – Circles, Large
- Herma® Dotto® Dry Adhesive Dispenser, Permanent
- Cardstock – Green, Black and Purple
Cut purple cardstock to two 4"x12" strips and adhere to jar, overlapping ends.
Punch green cardstock with edger punch and adhere to top and bottom of purple strips.
Cover edges of punched strips with ribbon as shown.
Add tombstones and moon/bat layered accents to one side of jar as shown.
Add haunted house and ghost layered accents to one side of jar.
Place Frankenstein and black cat layered accents to jar as shown.
Add rickrack to back of Trick or Treat sticker and spider sticker and adhere to jar as shown.
Cut and fold ribbon and rickrack and tuck behind Trick or Treat sticker trimming ends as needed.
Using Curvy Cutter cut circle from purple cardstock that fits jar lid. Cut black ring to cover circle edge, tie ribbon and rickrack to ring and adhere to jar lid. Add witch layered accent to complete jar.