Halloween Candy Wrapper
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Hole Punch
- Candy Bar
- Fine Motor
- Cut black cardstock to fit around candy bar. Cardstock should overlap about 1-inch. Glue cardstock to candy bar wrapper.
- Cut orange cardstock to 1½-inches x 5-inches or larger if needed. Glue to front of wrapper.
- Draw bat on black cardstock and cut out. Glue bat to orange cardstock.
- Cut one 1-inch x 2¾-inch orange rectangle. Cut one ¾-inch x 2½-inch white rectangle. Write Happy Halloween on the white rectangle and glue to the orange rectangle.
- Punch a hole in tag and through black cardstock. Thread raffia through both holes. Tie and trim raffia ends. Use glue to keep tag in place.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.