Halloween Cat Centerpiece
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Concord Grape
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Black
- Plastic Knife
- STYROFOAM™ Cone
- STYROFOAM™ Ball
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Black
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - Black
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paint Brush
- Fine Motor
- ADULT: Cut three 3" balls and two 6" cones in half. Cut about an inch off of four ball halves. Cut 2" off the top one set of cone halves.
- Dig out a hole in the 5" ball so that it will fit on top of the cone. Glue into place.
- Glue the feet onto each leg (cone halves). Use the cone halves with the tips cut off for the back legs. Turn them upside down gluing the smaller end to the feet (ball halves). Then glue into place onto the cat body. Glue the cheeks onto the head as shown in photo. Allow glue to dry.
- Paint the entire cat with Concord Grape. Allow to dry. Add as many coats as needed.
- Paint cone Black. Allow to dry. Cut a 5" circle out of black felt. Glue to the bottom of the black cone to make a hat. Cut orange ribbon and glue to the bottom of the cone. Glue eyes into place along with three small pom poms for the nose.
- Cut the chenille stems into six 4" pieces and insert in cheeks.
- Cut a small triangle for the tongue from pink felt and glue into place.
- Using the end of a paint brush, make three Black dots on each cheek.
- Cut more orange ribbon and tie in a bow around the neck.
- Glue the hat to the cat's head.