- Americana® Acrylic Paint- Lamp (Ebony) Black, Citron Green and Festive Greene
- Craft Pumpkin, Medium
- Paintbrushes- 3/4" Flat and #10 Flat
- Water Container
- Palette (Or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Low Heat Glue Gun (or Quick Dry Craft Glue)
- Creative Versa-Tool™ (optional)
- Hand Saw
- Craft Knife
- Styrofoam® Balls, Small (2)
- Styrofoam® Sheeet, Flat
- Creatology™ Foam Sheets- Red, Orange and Green
- Painter's Tape
- Crayola(c)Model Magic®- Black and Red
Use Creative Versa-Tool™ or craft knife to cut off pumpkin top (approximately 1/4 down). Use cutout as template for piece of flat Styrofoam®. Cut Styrofoam® piece to fit inside cauldron top.
Use 3/4" flat brush to paint pumpkin Lamp Black and Stryofoam® circle Citron Green.
Use pencil to draw various size flame shapes on red and orange foam. Cut out shapes with scissors. Position and glue flames to cauldron.
Use #10 flat brush to paint eyelids on Stryofoam® balls with Festive Gren. Add two Lamp Black dots for eyes.
Roll black Model Magic® into long thick rope. Position and glue onto cauldron rim.
Crumple paper and push into cauldron. Insert green foam circle into opening over paper.
Push toothpick into bottom of each eye. Position and push opposite end of toothpick into green foam circle.
Roll red Model Magic® into small rope. Pinch off three pieces for each "hand". Position on cauldron rim next to eyes. Secure with glue if necessary.