Halloween Crafts Batty Decoration
Kids will have fun embellishing this felt bat for Halloween using wiggle eyes, ribbons, and a pom pom nose.
Designed by Marie Vetrano.
- Felt Bat Base
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem, Thin – White
- Creatology™ Pom Pom, Small – Orange or Color of Choice
- Ribbons, Thin – Black and Orange
- Glue Dots® Adhesive (or Craft Glue)
- Crop-a-dile™ (Optional) (ADULT USE ONLY)
Glue on eyes and pom pom for a nose.
Cut a 1" section of a white chenille stem and bend to form “U”. Glue under the nose for fangs.
Cut 24" sections of black and orange ribbon. You can punch holes near the bottom of the wings with a Crop-a-dile™ (ADULT USE ONLY) or knot the ribbons and glue in place.
Cut another 12" length of ribbon or string. Poke a small hole on the head and tie ribbon on for hanging.