Decorating for Halloween just became economical and fun! Cover frames and add paper embellishments to them, using them to show off your favorite ghosts and goblins.
Designed by Erin Madsen, courtesy of Die Cuts with a View®.
- Recollections™ Midnight Magic Stack
- Recollections™ Midnight Magic Die Cut Stack
- Celebrate It! Halloween Ribbon: Color of Choice
- Black Tulle
- Misc. Unfinished Wood Frames
- Liquid Adhesive
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- X-ACTO® Knife
- Black inkpad
Apply a thin coat of liquid adhesive on wood frames, carefully spreading adhesive all the way to the edges. Place desired pattered paper onto top of frame. Apply pressure and smooth out any air bubbles.
When dry, use X-acto® knife to cut excess paper from inside and outside of each frame. Ink edges.
Cut out desired phrases from patterned paper sheets or die cut sheets. Add phrases & ribbon to embellish.
• Pop up your phrases and paper icons with the foam squares to give them dimension.
• Use these as decorations at home, offer as a teacher gift, or share them with friends as a party favor.