Halloween Gift Bags
- Paper Craft Sack
- Ribbon of Choice
- Halloween Hole Punch
- Acrylic Jewels
- Tissue Paper - Various Colors
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- 3M® Double Stick Tape
- Fine Motor
- Use double-stick tape to adhere ribbon to bags. Curl some ribbon and tie to bag handles.
- Create embellishments using cardstock and craft punches, or just create your own designs.
- Apply jewels to the embellishments as desired.
- Glue the embellishments to the bags or use ribbon to attach them.
- Fill the bags with party favors, goodies, etc. and tissue paper.
These bags would make cute centerpieces, too!
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.