Halloween Glitter Spider
Create a cute Halloween Spider!
Designed by: Lori Butler
- Creatology™ Glitter, Fine – Licorice
- Creatology™ Glitter – Silver
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems – Black
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems, Silver
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 10mm
- Styrofoam® Ball, 2"
- Round Rhinestones, 8mm
- Ribbon – Orange
- Craft Paper
- Craft Glue
- Paintbrush (or Craft Stick) (Optional)
Cover 2" Styrofoam® ball in craft glue. Shake glitter over ball and let dry. Shake off excess.
Cut two chenille stems into four equal pieces for spider legs. Bend and insert into ball.
Glue on wiggle eyes, rhinestone nose, and ribbon bow.
Cut a 1" piece of silver chenille stem. Bend to make spider's mouth and glue on.
Cut an 1"x2" sign from craft paper. Print or write message on it. Outline sign with glue and sprinkle with silver glitter. Let dry.
Glue one end of a 3" silver chenille stem to back of sign and attach the other end to one of spider’s legs.