Halloween Huge Fuzzy Bat
Use project photo for reference. Glitter over a paper plate to collect excess for re-use.
Designed by Lori Butler.
- Creatology™ Glitter – Licorice and Sugar
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – White and Black
- Creatology™ Feather Boa – Black/Silver and Black (2)
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 40mm
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems
- Wooden Dowel, Small
- Styrofoam® Ball, 4"
- Craft Glue
Cover ball with glue and feather boas.
Cut two 2" triangles from black foam to make bat's ears. Cover with Licorice glitter.
Glue two wiggle eyes to head.
Cut two 1" triangles of white foam for fangs, then cover them in Sugar glitter. Glue fangs to face.
Cut dowel in half, insert one half into each side of bat's body.
Wrap each dowel with half of the Silver and Black boa, securing with a black chenille stem.