Halloween Kiddo Card by Stampendous®
Color the girl with your own color choices for a custom card!
Designed by Jennifer Ingle, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Wood Block Stamps - Kitty Candy Kiddo and Autumn
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss™ Embossing Ink - Clear
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Ebony Detail
- Recollections™ Embellishment - Gemstone
- PrismaColor® Colored Pencils
- Cardstock - Black, Orange and White
- Tombow® Temporary Adhesive
- Scotch® ATG Adhesive
- Heat Tool
Trim black cardstock to 11"x4¼". Fold in half.
Trim orange cardstock to 4"x5¼". Adhere panel to card base.
Trim white cardstock to 3¾"x5".
Stamp "Kiddo" image on scrap paper and cut out.
Temporarily adhere Kiddo to white cardstock.
Stamp background image with embossing ink, remove Kiddo mask, add embossing powder and heat with a heat tool to set enamel.
Stamp Kiddo in masked space on panel with black ink.
Color the Kiddo image with colored pencils.
Trim cardstock banner and adhere to top corner of card.
Adhere rhinestone embellishment.