Halloween Monster Candy Keeper
Use project photo for reference. Glitter over a paper plate to collect excess for re-use.
Designed by Lori Butler.
- Creatology™ Glitter – Licorice
- Creatology™ Feather Boa – Green (3)
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 40mm
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 20mm – Multi-colored
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 10mm – Multi-colored
- Creatology™ Wood Craft Sticks, Jumbo
- Stickers – Alphabet
- Styrofoam® Rectangle Block, 12"x4"
- Metal Bucket
- Craft Glue
Cover foam block with feather boas, and glue in place.
Glue one large wiggle eye in center of face.
For each arm, wrap one green chenille stem around length of feather boa, making three fingers with one chenille stem cut into three pieces.
Insert arms into sides of body.
Cut six claws from black foam, cover with Licorice glitter, then glue to ends of fingers.
For sign, cover craft stick with glue and Licorice glitter, cut rectangle from orange foam.
Spell out "Mine!" with alphabet stickers on sign, and glue to craft stick.
For candy bucket, cover bucket in glue, using an old paintbrush or your finger to apply it. Cover with Licorice glitter. Let dry.
Glue assorted wiggle eyes around bucket. Fill with candy.