Halloween Paper Banner
This banner is a quick and easy way to dress up a mantle, doorway or drape on a table.
Courtesy of Michaels Design Studio
- DCWV® Paper Pad - Halloween
- Recollections™ Sequin Patch - Spiderweb
- Recollections™ Die Cuts - Haunted Estate
- Recollections™ Dimensional Stickers - Spiders
- Recollections™ Paper Trimmer
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Cut desired paper into 4"x5" rectangle and then in half from corner to corner to make a triangle.
Punch holes at top center of triangles as shown.
Thread jute through holes as garland. Use image as a guide.
Add paper embellishments to desired triangles.