Halloween Paper Maché Cross Coffin Box
- Paper Maché Box(es) – Coffin
- Acrylic Paint – Black and Orange
- Mod Podge®
- Glitter Tray (or Shallow Box)
- Glitter – Orange
- Cardstock – Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter Glue – Iridescent
- Ink Pad – Black (Optional)
Remove lid from box and paint it orange. Paint box black. Let dry.
To glitter the entire lid, brush on Mod Podge®. Hold lid over glitter tray or shallow box and then sprinkle with glitter. Hold lid at an angle and tap the bottom of the lid to shake off the excess glitter. Let dry.
Cut a cross from black cardstock and glue to center of the box lid with Mod Podge®.
If desired, use a glitter glue pen to outline the cross. Let dry completely.
Ink edges of the lid with a black ink pad.