Halloween Party Nametags
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Orange
- Decorative-Edged Scissors
- Foam Stickers - Halloween Shapes
- Crayola® Markers
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Black
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Use the decorative-edged scissors to cut orange foam into 1-inch x 3-inch rectangles. Use blunt scissors to cut black foam into slightly smaller rectangles and white cardstock into even slightly smaller rectangles.
- Write desired names on the white rectangles with the black marker.
- Cut yarn to desired lengths for each necklace. For each necklace, glue the black foam rectangle centered on the orange foam rectangle, sandwiching the ends of the cord in between. Glue the white rectangle centered on the black rectangle.
- Embellish each nametag with stickers as desired.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision. Children 3 years and younger should not be given any yarn-like material longer than 12-inches. When crafts are to be worn around the necks of children 8 years and younger, attach the ends of the yarn with clear adhesive tape to allow for easy release of the bond.