Halloween Spider and Bat Pencils
Use project photo for reference. Glitter over a paper plate to collect excess for re-use.
Designed by Lori Butler.
- Creatology™ Glitter – Sterling and Licorice
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – Black
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 20mm – Multi-colored
- Styrofoam® Balls, 15/16" (3)
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems
- Craft Glue
- Old Paintbrush (optional)
Cover all three small Styrofoam® balls in glue and Licorice glitter.
Glue wiggle eyes to each ball.
Cut two black chenille stems into four pieces each, and insert into two of the balls to make spider legs.
Cut bat wings from black foam using pattern, cover with glue, then Licorice glitter, and glue wings to bat.
Cover pencils with glue, then Sterling glitter. Let dry.
Make small ribbon bow and glue to one spider's head for girl spider.
Insert pencil eraser ends into Styrofoam® bat and spiders using small amount of glue.