Hand Print Spider Shirt
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Slick White
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Slick Black
- Cardboard T-Shirt Board
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - White
- Foam Paint Dauber
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Fine Motor
- Pre-wash the shirt to remove sizing.
- Place t-shirt board inside the shirt.
- Place black paint on the paper plate. Use the foam brush to paint black paint onto 4 fingers (not the thumb) and palm of the hand. Refer to photo before stamping. Practice on a scrap piece of paper first to get placement of the hand before printing on the shirt.
- Overlap the palm portion when stamping to create the spider. Let dry.
- Use thumbprints to stamp white eyeballs or use pom poms. Let dry and make a black spot in the center of the white eyes. Let dry.
- Use white paint to draw lines from the top of the the shirt to the spiders. Let dry.