Handcrafted Mother's Day Frame
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™ Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders™ Die Template – Fleur De Lis (# 1, # 3 and #4)
- Chipboard – Cereal Box (or Other Thin Cardboard)
- 3D Foam Squares
- Rubber Stamp, Sentiment – Happy Mother’s Day
- Ink Pad – Black
- Ink – Color(s) To Match Cardstock
Die cut frame backing from chipboard using the #4 die template from Fleur de Lis rectangle set.
Repeat Step 1 and create frame by die cutting the middle out, using #3 Fleur de Lis die template.
Repeat Step 2 using a piece of colored cardstock.
Adhere colored cardstock frame to chipboard frame. Trim down photo to be used inside, and secure with adhesive. Adhere frame with photo in place, to frame backing.
Die cut and emboss white cardstock using the #1 die template from the Fleur de Lis rectangle set. With the die cut still inside the die template, stencil design by sponging ink softly through die onto paper.
Stamp Happy Mother’s Day sentiment, and adhere to frame with 3D foam squares.
Attach folded chipboard piece to back to create stand.