Hanging Candy Decor
Hang these ornaments in a window, on your tree and wreath; or place them in a large bowl to create "visions of sugarplums".
Designed by Dondi Richardson courtesy of FloraCraft Corp.
- Styrofoam® Foam Balls – 6", 5", 4" and 3"
- Styrofoam® Foam Discs – 6", 5", 4" and 3"
- Transparent Gift Wrap – Assorted Colors
- Holiday Ribbons – Assorted Sizes and Colors
- Fishing Lline
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Cut pieces of gift wrap large enough to wrap the balls and overlap by 1". Be sure to leave plenty of wrap at the sides for twisting closed. Twist the ends, as shown, and secure with fishing line. Trim ends with scissors if needed.
Embellish the candies with bands of ribbons in coordinating colors, securing with low heat glue.
Cut lengths of ribbons for hanging candies. Glue and pin the ribbons to the candies or tie the ribbon around one of the twisted ends.