Happily Ever After Card
- Hampton Art™ Stamps – Happily Ever After
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink – Wicked
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Chalk Ink – Rose Coral
- Cardstock – Black and White
- Recollections™ Signature Special Printed Tissue Paper – Script
- Designer Paper – Authentique
- Embellishments – Wilton® Doily, Flowers and Gems
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam Ink Applicator
- Tape Runner
- Glue – White
- Adhesive Dots
- Vellum Adhesive
Make a black, top fold card 5½"x4¼".
Trim pink designer paper 5-3/8"x4-1/8" and attach to card front.
Trim printed tissue to 5-3/8"x4-1/8" and attach to card front with vellum adhesive.
Place gems in the four corners of the card.
Attach white doily to center of card.
Trim pink designer paper to 2"x4-1/8" and attach to the center of the card, overlapping the doily.
Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock with black archival ink. Trim to approximately 1¼"x4". Smudge edges with Rose Coral chalk ink and edge with black archival ink. Attach to center of pink designer paper.
Attach small gems to the four corners of the sentiment.
Attach gems and paper flowers to the lower center edge of the sentiment.
Add white cardstock to the inside of the card. If desired, decorate the inside of the card with a strip of the pink designer paper and a gem.