Happy "Owloween" Card
- Hampton Art™ Stamp Set – Scary
- Cardstock – White, Black, Orange and Purple
- ColorBox® Smooch® Ink – Grape Soda, Carrot, Sweet Melon, Kiwi, Gold Leaves, Moonlight and Tuxedo
- ColorBox® Pigment Ink Pad – Black
- ColorBox® Archival Ink Pad – Pumpkin Pie
- Embossing Powder – Clear
- Heat Tool
- Craft Punch – 3½" Oval
- Tape Runner
- Foam Tape
- Buttons (or Rhinestones), Small
Punch a 3½" oval out of white cardstock.
Stamp Owl on white scalloped oval using black pigment ink.
Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set.
Use assorted Smooch® inks to color in image. Then, sponge around the edges with Pumpkin Pie archival ink.
Mount a small rectangle of black cardstock to a slightly larger piece of purple cardstock. Wrap a piece of orange ribbon around this piece, and secure to the back with tape.
Stamp orange cardstock (4¼"x5") with spider webs and spider using black ink.
Glue rectangle piece to the bottom left of orange piece. Adhere scalloped oval with dimensional foam tape.
Adhere card base to a black greeting card, 5½"x9", folded in half.
Stamp "Happy Owloween" in black ink on white cardstock. Trim down to ½" strip. Adhere across bottom right side of card on a diagonal. Trim edges.
Glue small buttons and rhinestones to the card.