Happy Anniversary Cake Embellishment
Here’s a great decoration for celebrating those milestone anniversaries.
Designed by Michaels Design Team
- Paper Mache’ Round Boxes: 7-inch, 4-inch
- Scrapbook Paper of choice
- Happy Anniversary Dimensional Embellishment
- Black Cardstock
- Silver Metallic Stickers
- Wire-Edged Metallic Sheer Ribbon: Silver, Gold
- Embellishment: “Celebrate”
- Circle Cutter
- Low-Temperature Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Craft Glue
Cut scrapbook paper to fit tops of boxes, secure with glue.
Wrap boxes with desired ribbons as shown.
Tie boxes together with desired ribbon.
Cut black cardstock to fit front of large embellishment. Add numbers to paper and glue to front of embellishment.
Curl metallic ribbons around pencil and glue to back of embellishment as shown.
Add paper easel back to embellishment, and glue to top of box.
Add celebrate embellishment to front center of smaller box.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.