Happy Birthday Card
A shimmery, shiny handmade birthday card they are sure to cherish.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous.
- Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamps - Party Invite
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Pesto Pearl and Sparkle Clear Gold
- Memento™ Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
- VersaMark® Ink Pad
- VersaMarker™ Watermark Pen
- Recollections™ Cardstock - White
- Making Memories® Paper Pad, 8"x8" - English Garden
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Beacon Zip-Dry Adhesive
Fold an 8½"x5½" panel of white cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere green patterned paper to the top and floral patterned paper to the bottom of card front.
Stamp sentiment in black ink on a white strip and then again in VersaMark® Ink.
Emboss sentiment with Pesto Pearl embossing powder.
Back sentiment strip with yellow polka-dot strip and adhere to card.
Stamp gift on card and again on a green scrap.
Cut out the “box” part stamped on the green paper and cover the gift stamped on the front of the card.
Trace over the “ribbon” with the Watermark pen and emboss with Sparkle Clear Gold embossing powder.