Happy Father's Day Card
Create a warm Father’s Day greeting using clear stamps from Inkadinkado.
Design courtesy of Heather Garl.
- Inkadinkado® Happy Days Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Utopiary Clear Stamp
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- Chalk Ink - Chestnut
- Chalk Ink - Dark Brown
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- K&Company™ Life's Journey 12x12 Paper Pad
- Recollections® Trucks & Trains Cardstock
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
- Corner Rounder Punch
Create a 4 x 8 inch side-folding card from green cardstock. Tint the edges of the card front with chestnut and dark brown chalk inks to create an aged look.
Cut a rectangle from pattern paper and tint the side and bottom edges with chestnut and dark brown chalk inks. Glue it along the bottom of the card.
Stamp the decorative scroll with timber brown ink above the pattern paper. Stamp “Happy” and “Father’s Day” above that with jet black ink.
Stamp the tree image on tan cardstock with timber brown ink. Trim around the image to form a rectangle and round the corners. Tint the edges of the rectangle with chestnut ink. Glue the image to the card.
Cut a thin strip from pattern paper and glue it along the left side of the card.
To add twine, cut a small slit along the fold of the card, wrap the twine around the card front twice and knot on the front.