Happy Halloween Apothecary Candy Dish
Halloween Candy looks festive in these painted Apothecary Jars! Using Martha Stewart Multi-Surface Craft Paint™ and Stencils, these glass jars are quick, easy and fun to create for your next Halloween party!
Designed by Chris Williams, courtesy of the Plaid Creative Team.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Carrot
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Rubber Ducky
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Beetle Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils - Holiday Icons II
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fine-Tip Tops
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- 6" Apothecary Candy Jar
- Water Container
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paint Palette
- Paper Towels
Clean glass candy dish with warm soapy water, rinse in clean water, and dry thoroughly
Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe over entire glass surface; allow to dry.
Measure and tape off a band of desired width using stencil tape.
Load pouncer with Rubber Ducky and paint band. Allow to dry and reapply if necessary. Allow to dry.
Position Happy Halloween adhesive stencil in center of band and stencil with Beetle Black using pouncer. Allow to dry.
Stencil Beetle Black cat adhesive stencil around remaining area of band. Allow to dry.
Using fine-tip bottle top, paint small Carrot polka dots along both edges of band. Allow to dry.
Paint glass ball handle on lid with Beetle Black. Allow to dry.
When dry, bake to cure. Place glass in cool oven; set oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and allow to cool in oven. Remove when completely cool.