Happy Holiday Holly Cookies
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookies Recipe
- Wilton® Rolling Pin, 12"
- Wilton® 6-Pc. Cutter Set, Mini – Holiday
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Rectangle Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® Icing Color – Christmas Red, Leaf Green and Kelly Green
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 3
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags, 12"
- Wilton® Decorating Brush
- Wilton® Colored Sugars – Green
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using holly cutter from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare royal icing according to package directions. Tint portions green* and red.
Use tip 3 and full-strength green icing to outline holly. Use tip 3 and thinned green icing to fill in both holly cookies. Let set until dry.
Use tip 3 and green icing to pipe vein lines on first holly branch and sprinkle with green sugar. Let set until dry. Gently brush off excess green sugars.
For second holly cookie, use tip 3 and green icing to pipe vein lines.
Use tip 3 and red icing to pipe berries on bottom of cookies.
*Combine Leaf Green with Kelly Green for green icing color shown.