Happy Holidays Wreath
- DecoArt® MagiKote™ Surface Coating for Styrofoam®
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paints – White, Pink Blast, Apple Tart and Black
- Craft Smart® Glitter Paint – Lime
- Styrofoam® Ring
- Wood Circle
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat, #0 Liner and Fan
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Sponge Pouncer
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Grosgrain Ribbon – Bright Pink Polka Dot
- Thick Craft Glue
Step 1 Using brush handle or dowel, press into Styrofoam® wreath diagonally from inside edge to outside edge. Repeat, evenly spacing as you go.
Step 2 Use fan brush to apply MagiKote™ over entire wreath. Let dry. Repeat as desired, sanding between applications.
Step 3 Use ¾" flat brush to paint wood circle White and wreath Apple Tart.
Step 4 Use fan brush to coat wreath with Green Glitter.
Step 5 Trace and transfer lettering on wood circle.
Step 6 Use liner brush and black to paint lettering.
Step 7 Use sponge pouncer and Pink Blast to stamp dots in open areas around lettering. Use brush handle end to make small dots with Apple Tart.
Step 8 Position and adhere wood circle to wreath back.
Step 9 Tie ribbon in bow and attach to wreath.