Happy New Year Card
- Inkadinkado® Gem Stone Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Mod Numbers Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn Solvent Ink: Jet Black
- Pigment Inks: Frosted White, Silver
- K&Company Que Sera Sera 12-inch x 12-Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections Cardstock: Black
- Ribbon: Sparkling Red (5/16-inches x 3-yards)
- Ribbon: Sparkling Green (5/16-inches x 3-yards)
- Ribbon: Sparkling Silver (5/16-inches x 3-yards)
- Ribbon: Sparkling Blue (5/16-inches x 3-yards)
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Sterling Glitter 1.5 oz. 015586686050
- EK Success Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment inks)
Cut a 5½-inch x 11-inch rectangle from black cardstock. Fold it in half to form a 5½-inch x 5½-inch side-folding card.
Stamp “Happy New Year” with frosted white ink in the top right corner.
Randomly stamp the star burst image on the card with silver ink.
Stamp “2011” with jet black ink on bright pattern paper. Cut out the numbers leaving a small border around each stamping.
Apply a small line of glue along the border and add silver glitter.
Allow to dry before adhering to the card.
To create the ribbon starburst, cut five 4-inch strips from each ribbon. Stack them on top of each other, randomly mixing up colors. Tie the stack together in the middle with another piece of ribbon. On each side of the center knot, tie ribbon pieces together in knots to get a “burst” effect. After all the knots are tied, trim edges to a more suitable length. Glue the starburst to the bottom left corner of the card.