Happy To Serve
- Slotted Spoon
- Cake Server
- Serving Fork
- Craft Wire, 22 ga. – Gold-plated
- Glass Sliders, 18x28mm – Brass-plated Green
- Glass Sliders 20x32mm – Brass-plated Multi-colored
- Slider, 20x26mm – Brass-plated Butterfly Ruby
- Slider, 16x38mm – Brass-plated Aqua Flower
- Slider, 18x27mm – Brass-plated Olivine Flower
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutter
Step 1 Choose four to five sliders for each utensil and decide the order that they will best fit on the handles.
Step 2 Cut approximately 10-12" of 22 gauge wire per slider that you will use on the handle of each serving utensil (i.e, for five sliders, cut approximately 50").
Step 3 Start by wrapping the wire tightly around the base of the handle four or five times. Pass the wire through the two holes on the slider. Hold the slider tight to the handle and wrap the wire three times around the handle above the slider to secure. Pass the wire through the two holes on the opposite side of the slider and back down to the base. Wrap two or three times around to secure. Pass the wire under the slider and back up the handle. Wrap once more to secure.
Step 4 Repeat Step 3 for each of the sliders, keeping the sliders close together to hide the wires.
Step 5 Repeat for the remaining utensils.