- 20-gauge non-tarnish silver Artistic Wire
- Beadalon medium silver EZ-lobster clasp
- 2 fire agate 14mm semiprecious Bead Gallery rounds
- 4 yellow quartzite 6mm semiprecious Bead Gallery rounds
- Antiqued silver Bead Gallery beads: four 10mm melons, 16mm flat diamond, 4 square spacers
- 4 Indian sapphire 4mm crystal Create Your Style with Swarovski Elements bicones *When you use larger beads like the fire agates in this design, you have to make a longer bracelet than usual.
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
Step 1 Connect the following beads with wrapped loops: quartzite; melon; crystal/spacer/fire agate/spacer/crystal; melon; quartzite/spacer/diamond/spacer/quartzite; melon; crystal/spacer/fire agate/spacer/crystal; melon; quartzite.
Step 2 Attach a lobster clasp to one end of the bracelet.
*Bracelet (Fits 7½"-8" wrist)
Making Wrapped Loops and Bead Links
Step 1 Cut a piece of wire that is 2" longer than the bead(s) you're using.
Step 2 Make a right angle about 1" from the wire end, use round nose pliers to make a loop.
Step 3 Wrap the extra wire around the base of the loop 2-4 times.
Step 4 Pass the wire through the bead(s) and make another wrapped loop.
Step 5 For connected bead links, be sure to connect the loops before wrapping the extra wire around the base of the loop.
Note: If you're making a link for the end of the necklace, make the last loop larger than the others to make it easier to fasten the clasp to it.