- Artistic Wire, 20 ga. – Non-tarnish Silver
- Beadalon® Lobster Clasp, Medium – Silver
- Beadalon® Ball Head Pin, Medium – Silver
- Bead Gallery® Semiprecious Rounds, 14mm – Fire Agate (7)
- Semiprecious, 6mm – Yellow Quartzite (16)
- Bead Gallery® Rounds
- Bead Gallery® Beads, 10mm – Antiqued-silver Melons (3)
- Bead Gallery® Flat Beads, 16mm – Antiqued-silver Diamond
- Bead Gallery® Square Spacers (15)
- Create Your Style with Swarovski Elements™ Crystal Bicones, 4mm – Indian Sapphire (13)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
See the "making wrapped loops and bead links" instructions below to connect the following beads with wrapped loops: silver melon; crystal/spacer/fire agate/spacer/crystal; quartzite; crystal/spacer/fire agate/spacer/crystal; quartzite; crystal/spacer/fire agate/spacer/crystal; five individual quartzite.
Step 2 Repeat Step 1 to make an identical beaded chain for the other side of the necklace.
Step 3 Cut a piece of wire that's 4" long; make a wrapped loop on one end to connect the beaded chains together. Pass the wire through: quartzite, spacer, diamond, spacer, quartzite and make another wrapped loop.
Step 4 Pass a head pin through: spacer, fire agate, melon, crystal and make a wrapped loop to attach it to the lower link from Step 3.
Step 5 Attach a lobster clasp to one end of the necklace.
Finished Necklace 24", including pendant.
Making Wrapped Loops and Bead Links
Step 1 Cut a piece of wire that is 2" longer than the bead(s) you're using.
Step 2 Make a right angle about 1" from the wire end, use round nose pliers to make a loop.
Step 3 Wrap the extra wire around the base of the loop 2-4 times.
Step 4 Pass the wire through the bead(s) and make another wrapped loop.
Step 5 For connected bead links, be sure to connect the loops before wrapping the extra wire around the base of the loop.
Note: If you're making a link for the end of the necklace, make the last loop larger than the others to make it easier to fasten the clasp to it.