Harvest Owl Gift Bag
Use project photo for reference. Glitter over a paper plate to collect excess for re-use.
Designed by Lori Butler.
- Creatology™ Glitter, Fine – Gold Coin, Chocolate, Sterling, Licorice and Pumpkin
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 18mm
- Creatology™ Craft Foam Value Pack (30 Pieces), 6"x9"
- Gift Bag – White
- Ribbon – Owl Pattern or Design of Choice
- Craft Glue
- Pen (or Pencil)
- Old Paintbrush (Optional)
Cut owl body from brown foam using pattern. Cover with Chocolate glitter.
Cut wings from black foam. Coat with glue, using an old paintbrush or your finger. Cover with Licorice glitter.
Cut beak and moon from yellow foam. Coat with glue, and cover in Gold Coin glitter.
Cut three large stars, and four small stars from grey foam. Coat with glue, and cover in Sterling glitter.
Cut three small stars from orange foam. Coat with glue and cover in Pumpkin glitter.
Glue moon to center of bag. Attach owl body as shown.
Glue wings, beak, eyes, and stars to owl body as pictured.
Glue large stars and two small silver stars around owl as shown in photo.
Tie ribbon in bow around handles.