Harvest Turkey Flowers
Use project photo for reference. Glitter over a paper plate to collect excess for re-use.
Designed by Lori Butler.
- Creatology™ Glitter Pack
- Creatology™ Glitter – Orange Metallic, Chocolate and Caramel
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – Orange, Yellow and Red
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 10mm
- Styrofoam® Balls, 2" and 2½"
- Ashland™ Spring Stem – Daisy
- Craft Glue
- Old Paintbrush (Optional)
Coat larger and smaller foam balls with glue using an old paintbrush or your finger, then cover in desired color glitter.
Cut out face shapes using pattern, cover wattle with glue, then red glitter. Cover beak and feet with glue, then orange glitter.
Glue feet to bottom of body as shown in photo.
Glue eyes, wattle, and beak to head.
Glue head to body.
Glue turkey to center of flower, folding back petals on the bottom.