Baby Shower Hat and Invitation
Coordinate your Baby Shower invitations and table decorations using stamp sets from Inkadinkado®.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Welcome Baby Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Invitations Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- Chalk Ink - Chestnut
- K&Company™ Snuggle Bug Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections™ Kraft Cardstock
- Recollections™ White Cardstock
- EK Success® 3" Circle Scallop Nesting Punch
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
- Offray® Ribbon - Brown 1/4in. x 10 yd.
- Scissors - regular and wavy edge
Cut an 11-inch circle from blue pattern paper. Cut a straight line from the edge to the center of the circle. Roll the paper to form a cone shape and glue the ends together.
Glue a length of ribbon around the hat. Twist the ribbon on itself on either side to help it lay flat.
Stamp the teddy bear image two times on Kraft cardstock and one time on both yellow and green pattern paper with jet black ink. Cut out the following: One entire image from Kraft cardstock, the main part of the pajamas and the nose section from the yellow paper, the pajama collar and patch from green paper, and the button from the other piece of Kraft cardstock. Layer and glue the pieces together.
Cut a 3-inch circle from white cardstock and tint the edges with chestnut ink. Attach the teddy bear image to the circle with foam adhesive.
Cut two 1-1/2 x 8 inch strips from green pattern paper. Fold the strips in an accordion style. Glue the ends of the strips together to form a circle. Cut a circle from scrap cardstock and glue to the back to create a base.
Attach the white circle to the accordion-style circle, then glue the entire assembly to the hat.
Create a 4 x 4 inch side-folding card from green pattern paper.
Cut a rectangle from blue pattern paper and glue it along the right side of the card.
Punch part of a scallop circle from yellow pattern paper and glue it to the left side of the card.
Stamp the invitation phrase on green pattern paper with jet black ink. Trim around the image to form a small rectangle and tint the edges with chestnut ink. Glue the rectangle to the scallop circle.
Stamp and layer the teddy bear image as instructed for the hat. Glue the image to the card.