Hawaii Travel Scrapbook Page
Remember the beautiful images of Hawaii with this fun scrapbook page.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Recollections® Value Pack Cardstock, 12"x12" - South Beach and Gemstones
- Recollections® Value Pack Cardstock, 8 1/2" x 11" - Black
- Scrapbook Paper, 12"x12" - Beach
- Mullberry Paper Flowers - Brights
- Acrylic Paint - White
- Recollections™ Dimensional Stickers - Hawaii
- Pop Dots™ Adhesive
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Memorabilia (Sea Shels, etc.)
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Paper Trimmer
Start with the blue cardstock as the base layer. Dry brush white paint around edges.
Tear or trim the red cardstock approximately ¼" - ½" from the edge all the way around. Adhere to the base cardstock using Pop Dots™. Use two layers for added dimension.
Trim the Beach paper ¼" - ½" all the way around and adhere on top of the red cardstock.
Make dots around the border of the red cardstock using white paint. Let dry.
Determine the size of your photo. (This is represented by the white area on the picture.) Double mat the photo using red cardstock, then black if desired. Adhere to the center of the layout.
Assemble the flowers by layering them and securing them with a contrasting brad. Layer them in the bottom right corner, overlapping the flowers.
Glue on additional memorabilia, such as sea shells.
Insert into shadowbox frame.