He is My Hero Layout
A layout like this creates the perfect memory.
Designed by Carrie Cummings, courtesy of Provo Craft®.
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine (or Cricut® Mini Electronic Cutting Machine)
- Cricut Craft Room™ Design Tool
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge - Boys Will Be Boys
- Cardstock - Turquoise, Red, White and Coordinating Patterns (4)
- Marker, Fine-tip - Black
- Baker’s Twine - Green
- Spritz Gel - Green
- Embellishments - Style(s) of Choice
- Brads - Assorted of Choice
- Needle Nose Pliers
Cut large star. Using Boys Will Be Boys cartridge and white cardstock, cut one 11" star. Place on top of layout base. Spray layout with spritz gel. Take star off layout and let layout dry. Discard star.
Stitch a border around star as shown. It may be easier to poke holes in layout before stitching.
Cut photo blocks. Using patterned cardstock, cut three 2 ¼" squares with rounded corners. Using white cardstock, cut two 2" squares with rounded corners. Layer and adhere to layout as shown. Add stitches to bottom right square.
Cut circles. Using patterned cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2" <Tank-s>