Tulip® Body Art™ Kits have everything you need to make fun tattoos and designs! The assortment of Face and Body Paints, Body Glitter, Body Crystals, Stencil Designs and Body Art Tools come with a 12-page how-to Body Art Booklet to make getting creative even easier. The professional-grade body paint applies evenly and washes off easily with just soap and water, and the Body Glitter and Body Crystals are easily removed with rubbing alcohol. You'll love the fun color combinations Tulip® Body Art™ offers in each kit! Kits store easily and can be used for dozens of events or projects.
Cosmetic-grade ingredients. Conforms to all FDA regulations and USA Safety Standards.
Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint
- Turquoise Matte
- Glacier White Matte
- Sunshine Yellow Matte
- Crimson Red Matte
- Ebony Matte
- Periwinkle Matte
- Hot Pink Neon
Tulip® Fabric Paintbrushes – round barrel
Foil or foam plate for palette
1. Place the cardboard in between the layers of the dress to prevent paint from seeping through to the backside.
2. Next use the chalk pencil to draw out your design. Refer to photo.
3. Use a round barrel paintbrush to paint Turquoise Soft Fabric Paint into the big flowers, then add some Glacier White for highlights.
4. Fill in the butterflies with Sunshine Yellow and again add some Glacier White for highlights.
5. Fill in flower centers and hearts with Crimson Red.
6. Highlight the hearts with Hot Pink Neon.
7. Mix some Periwinkle with Glacier White to add purple detailing as shown.
8. To make everything pop, outline designs with Ebony.
Body Art supplies:
Tulip® Body Art™ Face and Body Paint
- Neon Yellow
- Neon Yellow
Tulip® Body Art ™ Body Glitter
- Gold and Blue pack
- Black and Silver pack
- Red and Blue pack
Tulip® Body Art™ Glitter Brush Set
Tulip® Body Art™ Paintbrushes – round barrel
Tulip® Body Art™ Stencil Pack – Favorites
1. Place the heart stencil on cheeks and fill in with Red Face and Body Paint the round barrel paint bush. While the paint is still wet, apply the Red Body Glitter with the Glitter Brush.
2. Apply Red Face and Body Paint to upper arms using a makeup sponge. Once dry, use a paintbrush to add Purple and Neon Yellow details as shown.
3. Outline the Purple and Yellow designs with Black.
4. Use a makeup sponge to mix the Purple and White Face and Body Paints with a makeup sponge to achieve a periwinkle color. Apply this color to the legs and let dry. Once dry, use a paintbrush to create a fishnet look with Black Face and Body Paint.
5. Paint both hands with Black Face and Body Paint and while paint is still wet, sprinkle Silver Body Glitter on one hand and Black Body Glitter on the other.