Hearts n Flowers Bouquet
Say "I love you" with everlasting flowers. Not just for Valentine's, this is a gift for year-round giving.
Designed by Julie McGuffee.
- ArtMinds™ Plaques, 3" – Heart (4)
- ArtMinds™ Plaque, 4" – Heart
- DecoArt® Americana® Paint – Lamp (Ebony) Black and Fuchsia
- Basic Basic Sheer Ribbon, ½" – Black
- Recollections® Tinsel Glitter – Raspberry
- Scrapbook Paper – Assorted Flowers
- Dowels (5)
- Flower Pot, Tall
- Smooth Foam Ball, 3" (or 4")
- Metallic Shreds – Hot Pink
- Foam Brush
- Paintbrush – ½" Flat
Paint the edges of each heart and the foam ball pink. Let dry and apply a second coat. Let dry.
Re-paint the lower part of the edges of the heart black.
Paint the dowels and the plant pot black.
Cut different pieces of patterned paper to fit on the front of each heart. Glue in place.
Glue glitter over the pink edge of each heart.
Glue the end of a dowel to the back of each heart. Tie a small bow around each dowel at the base of the heart.
Glue the foam ball to the inside of the plant pot, then glue the ends of the dowels into the foam ball as shown. Make a pilot hole in the foam ball first with scissors.
Arrange shreds over the top of the foam ball.