Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Happy Day Card
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Paper – Striped
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Notes
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic Seam Binding
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic Scallop Ribbon
- Heidi Swapp™ Definition Stickers
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Banner Delights
- Heidi Swapp™ Epoxy Stickers: Delightful
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Shine – Gold Lame', Mint Green and Primrose
- Ink – Black
- Foam Dots
- Sewing Machine (Optional)
Step 1 Cut Color Magic™ diagonal stripe paper to 6½"x9½".
Step 2 Spray entire paper with Gold Lame' Color Shine; add Mint Green Color Shine to the bottom half of the card to blend colors.
Step 3 Spray Color Magic™ note with Gold Lame' first, and top with Mint Green Color Shine. Allow to sit for at least 10-15 seconds, and wipe excess from card.
Step 4 Spray 8" of seam binding ribbon, and two flags from the Banner Delights with Primrose Color Shine.
Step 5 Spray the small muslin scallop ribbon a mix of Gold Lame' and Mint Green Color Shine.
Step 6 Adhere two Banner Delights flags to bottom right of the Color Magic™ note; overlap with two rows of scalloped ribbon.
Step 7 Fold 6½"x9½" Color Magic™ paper in half vertically with crease on the left.
Step 8 Add three or four Definition stickers to the middle of the card, 1" from the left; stagger them slightly.
Step 9 Adhere embellished Color Magic™ note over the definition stickers, 2" down from the top and toward the right edge of the card.
Step 10 Add the "happy day" arrow from the buzz words, 1" down from the top of the Color Magic™ note.