Heidi Swapp™ Memory Files™ Mini Travel Diary
- Heidi Swapp™ Memory Files™, Mini – Vintage Chic
- Heidi Swapp™ Chic Notes – Vintage Chic
- Heidi Swapp™ Epoxy Stickers -- Adventure
- Heidi Swapp™ Definition Stickers
- Heidi Swapp™ Memory Files™ Tab Stickers
- Heidi Swapp™ Mini Instraframes
- Heidi Swapp™ Stamps – Clear
- Heidi Swapp™ Fotostack Booklet (V.1)
- Paper Trimmer
- Double-sided Tape, Thin and Regular
- Foam Tape
- Ink – Brown
Step 1 Adhere the Mini Instaframe at an angle on the Vintage Chic note, then adhere the note to the front of the Mini Memory Files™.
Step 2 Using a piece of the trimmed photo stack (see image) trim a small banner, add foam tape to it then add it to the front of the Memory Files™ piece. Layer a label and buzzword as shown.
Step 3 Open the file, adhere the calendar note, and a definition sticker, as shown.
Step 4 Trim a piece of acetate or leftover sticker sheet to 6"x3½", apply the thin double-sided tape along three edges of the acetate, and stick down to form the pocket. Layer over hand-cut banners, notes and buzzwords to complete.
Step 5 Take the Fotostack and carefully trim the bottom sheet so it fits on the file. Adhere this down to the right side of the file.
Step 6 Decorate each page of the Fotostack simply with buzzwords, definition stickers and stamps from the clear stamp set to complete.