Heirloom Romance Wedding Bouquet
- Design Master® Spray Paint – Coral
- Bead Landing™ Pendants – Assorted Styles of Choice
- Bead Landing™ Night and Day Pendants – Assorted Styles of Choice
- Recollections™ Button – Daisy Orange and Diva Orange/Yellow
- Recollections™ Garden Picks Flower – Yellow
- Floral Wire
Step 1 Spray paint all pendants and brooches on a flat surface. Let dry.
Step 2 Once dry, take floral wire and make a ½" swirl shape.
Step 3 Hot glue wire to the back sides of pendants and hold floral wire in place to secure.
Step 4 Begin to construct the bouquet with your largest element, working around. Be sure not to pack the bouquet too tight. Take a look in the mirror to check and see how your bouquet shape will look.
Step 5 Once your desired shape is achieved, hold tightly and wrap with floral tape to secure. Cover floral tape with desired ribbon. To cover the ends, fold the ribbon to form a cuff, so the base of the bouquet looks clean.