Hello Flower Fields Card
Brighten someone's day with this cheerful "Hello".
Designed by Geny Cassady courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Rubber Stamp – Flower Fields
- Stampendous Perfectly Clear™ Set – Happy Messages
- Stampendous Marble Texture Cube
- Bazzill® Cardstock – Guacamole and Petunia
- Watercolor Paper
- Tsukineko® StazOn® – Black
- Tsukineko® Memento Ink Pad – Bamboo Leaves and Rose Bud
- Ranger Distress Ink Pad – Antique Linen
- Pink Buttons
- Paper Trimmer
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
Fold a 4¼"x11" piece of Petunia cardstock in half to form a card base.
Trim a piece of watercolor paper to 3¼"x4½" and stamp the flower fields image on it in black StazOn® ink.
Color image with Bamboo Leaves and Rose Bud inks.
When dry, stamp marble cube texture over image randomly in Antique Linen ink.
Distress the edges of the watercolor paper.
Sponge with Antique Linen ink, adhere to card base.
Trim a strip of Guacamole cardstock and stamp Hello sentiment, adhere to card
Add buttons to sides.