Herb Garden Pots
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors - Brush On - Wicker White
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors - Brush On - Sunflower
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors - Brush On - Fresh Foliage
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors - Brush On - Grass Green
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors - Brush On - Light Blue
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors - Brush On - Purple Lilac
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors - Brush On - Floating Medium
- Outdoor Sealer
- 1" Flat Brush
- Small Round Brush
- Liner Brush
- Masking Tape
- Transfer Paper
- Wire Edge Ribbon
- Seed Packets
- Small Bag of Potting Soil
- 6" Terra Cotta Pots- 3
- 6-3/8" Terra Cotta Saucers- 3
Paint pots and saucers Wicker White. You may need 2 coats. Let dry.
Mix equal parts of Floating Medium with Sunflower paint. With the 1” flat brush, “wash” pot and saucer with Sunflower mixture.
Repeat above step for remaining pots and saucers using Light Blue and Fresh Foliage. Let dry.
Measure and mask off a 2 ½” X 3” rectangle on pot as shown. Paint Wicker White, remove tape, and let dry completely.
With the flat end of the 1” brush, dip into Wicker White paint and make a random pattern of polka dots on each pot. Use the liner brush and each coordinating color of the pot, full strength, to make a small comma stroke on one side of each polka dot.
Transfer herb patterns to pots inside triangle.
Paint herbs using a liner brush, Fresh Foliage and Grass Green. Paint small flowers on lavender stalk with Purple Lilac. Let dry.
If pots will be used outdoors, apply Outdoor Sealer.
When pots are dry, fill with seed packets, bags of potting soil, and other relevant items. Place saucer upside down on corresponding pot and tie with wire edge ribbon.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.