Bead Landing™ Hippie Chic Woven Necklace
- Cording, Braided - Brown
- Cording, Suede - Turquoise
- Cording - Yellow and Lime
- Bead Landing™ Chain, Silver
- Bead Landing™ - Charms
- Bead Gallery® Beads - Assorted
- Bead Gallery® Beads, Flat - Blue
- Bead Landing™ Findings - Clamps with Loop Ends
- Bead Landing™ Clasp, Silver
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings, Silver
- Bead Landing™ Head Pins, Silver
- Round Nose Pliers
Cut each cording 2" longer than desired length of chain.
Weave cordings through chain, as shown.
Tie off each end of the cording to the chain.
Clamp findings to the end of each piece of cording.
Attach closure to the clamp using a jump ring.
Find the center of the necklace and attach a jump ring to the bottom of the center link. Attach a second jump ring to the bottom of the jump attached at the center, creating a link. Link as many jump rings as desired.
Add a charm and create more links with jump rings, as shown.
Thread desired beads onto a head pin. Grasp the top of the head pin and roll it over to create a loop to hang from end of jump ring links.
Attach flat blue bead behind the jump ring links as shown.