Holiday Blue Napkin Rings
- Create your Style with Swarovski Elements™ Flat Back Crystals – Aquamarine/Sapphire and Crystal AB
- Felt – White Snowflakes (3)
- Silk Flowers – Blue Holiday (3)
- Organza Ribbon, ¾" – Blue (2 Yds.)
- Metallic Ribbon, Thin (2 Yds.)
- Jewelry Glue
Remove center of flowers (to add ribbon).
Glue your felt snowflake to the center (lining up the hole in center).
Use a toothpick to add some glue to the back of a flat back crystal and affix it to the felt snowflakes using tweezers.
Cut two 12" pieces of ribbon and place together. Bring all four ends through the flower center and leave a 2" circle of ribbon on the bottom before tying. (You can use a napkin to hold it in place.)
Tie the ribbons in a knot and trim the ends on a slant.